This is the last major week of the second quarter earnings season with only about 200 companies expected to report earnings.
But the end of earnings season also signals that the retailers will be reporting and this week, there’s a slew of them from apparel retailers to home goods, furniture and jewelry.
However, they’re not the only big names still to report. Surprisingly, there are a handful of big name companies that will be reporting this week, many with excellent earnings records.
It isn’t easy to beat nearly every quarter for years but these names have been doing that in very competitive industries.
The Best of the Rest of the Earnings Charts This Week
1. Salesforce.com (CRM – Free Report) hasn’t missed since 2014. This is one of the hottest stocks on the Street this year.
2. HP Inc. (HPQ – Free Report) hasn’t missed since it was spun-off. This is the company that makes laptops and printers. Will it see strong back-to-school results?
3. Lannett (LCI – Free Report) had a perfect 5-year record until last quarter when it finally missed. Will it be able to get back on track this quarter? The drug company stocks have struggled for several years.
4. Broadcom (AVGO – Free Report) hasn’t missed since 2014. Broadcom has also been one of the hottest technology stocks this year. Can it keep the momentum?
5. Autodesk (ADSK – Free Report) is a surprise contender for hottest stock of the year. It hasn’t missed since 2014 and shares have spiked to new 5-year highs.
Want to Learn How to Trade Options?
Have you always wanted to trade stock options but are unsure where to begin or what to look for?
Each week, Zacks’ Dave Bartosiak will bring you a detailed explanation of the trades “live” on YouTube.
Watch him go through the trade as he answers your questions in real time.
Become one of Dave’s minions. Join the Zacks Live Trader community today. Click here for a free 14-day trial >>>